It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Lost in the Crowd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theodore Nott

Pureblood

avatar
Age : 43

PostSubject: Lost in the Crowd   Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Taking a mouthful of the liquid from the cup in his hand, Theodore had to use all his skill of acting to nod and swallow. "Yeah, tha's, that's good stuff."

His son gave him a suspicious look that he was sure he wore when he was sure his father was lying to him. Wiping his mouth with his wrist he smiled at the seven year old and gestured for another cup. Beaming, the boy refilled the cup ever watchful as Theo drank again. Running back towards where his grandparents were he shouted that his daddy had liked the grape juice he'd made. Coughing, Theo smiled and raised his cup when Titus turned to smile at him before going to play in sand.

Pressing his wrist to his upper lip he concentrated on breathing. He was not going to expel the 'juice' his son made while he could see or hear. Why couldn't Titus have wanted to make lemonade like other children? Was it because they were Italian or grapes were more or less everywhere? Seeing that his son was in more than capable hands, he entered the house and quickly jotted a note before leaving. Walking towards the town, he waited until he was lost amongst the streets before throwing the cup of 'juice' away. He bought a bottle of gingerbeer that he drank as he wandered.

Titus was going to need to pick up his wand this summer. That was a headache he was not looking forward to. Stopping he canted his head as he saw someone distinctly out of place. Stepping nearer he inquired, "Are you lost?"

_________________
ll Gordian Knot Owner&Editor in Chief ll Profile ll Father ll Happily Taken ll

ll GM rights given to and received by Lucetia ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek Matthews

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 am

Zeek was walking with Nate and hadn't realized he had gotten lost in another world connected to the muggle world. His son was held in the crook of one arm. The kid drinking from a warm bottle of pinkish milk. He was on guard even as he walked. He smelled strange scents that he never caught before. "Italy...I haven't been here since the year of 90." He said with a chuckle of amusement. He kept walking until someone walked up near him. With inhuman speed, still at human levels, he had drawn a magnum 45 and taken the safety off and pressed it to the man's forehead. "I really despise when dangerous smelling and seeming men sneak up to me like slithering snakes when taking care of my son. I'm not sure I'm lost. If I am I much prefer the terms...taking the scenic route. Who are you and what do you want?" He asked without skipping a beat. A dangerous silvery blue eyed gaze turned the man's way. "I wouldn't recommend lying to me...I have ways of making you talk.'

(could not resist rae-san XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Nott

Pureblood

avatar
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Growing up, Theodore had been told by his father that the Dark Lord was not gone. He was groomed to know to keep his mouth shut and his eyes and ears open. When he was thirteen, his father showed him his mark and became quite nervous and anxious. Yet, there had been no sign of the Dark Lord whom everyone was sure had died back in '81. Because his father had been a Death Eater, being a Slytherin, and his personality, Theodore was used to threats. Usually he was faced with a wand not a muggle weapon.

While equal parts curious, cautious, wary, and furious, his brown eyes narrowed as they met the stranger's. The ex-Slytherin never liked being threatened. Holding his hands up, the bottle he'd been drinking from dangling from his fingers in a loose yet strong hold. His lips crooked up in a slight smile. "That's one way of looking at it."

Tilting his head, Theodore kept his voice calm and casual. As if he didn't have a weapon that could leave his son fatherless. "My name is Theodore and I was curious how someone so muggle was walking these streets."

Even the most dense wizard like Ronald Weasley would figure out that the metal thing was a weapon. His expression didn't change but he advised, "I would lower the weapon before the rest of the populace realize what you're doing and take action."

_________________
ll Gordian Knot Owner&Editor in Chief ll Profile ll Father ll Happily Taken ll

ll GM rights given to and received by Lucetia ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek Matthews

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Zeek watched the man for even subtle actions of threat or danger. His gaze was unreadable but the steely look in his eyes said he was evaluating the other and deciding threat and danger levels. What they were currently and what they were on a whole. Shifting and moved his arm holding the bottle holding infant in it more into his chest. Using his arm to form a barracade between any potential harms and his infant. Looking at him. "Always." He said with a split second goofball grin that whipped off his face faster than the strike of a supersonic whip.

Reevaluating the situation his gaze moved over the man. Stared an unreadable expression before he stated simply. "Current threat level mild to nonexistance. Overall threat and hazard levels...high yet undeterminable the means or methods." Came the militarlistic analysis of the man before him. The safety audibly clicked on and he lowered the gun but didn't put it away. Keeping it where he could whip it up and into action quickly. He shifted and without even seeming to do it put more space between them. Keeping Nate further from the man.

"Muggle? Is this some sort of Italian code word I'm supposed to already know the meaning of?" He asked with a goofy yet sexy grin. "Sorry I must not have received that memo." He arched an eyebrow. "Maybe you've had a bit too much from the bottle there." He said. "I am on vacation. Relaxing. All there is really." he stated simply. Ignoring the man and his emotions were a mixture of wieghing danger to his son and I can take humans I think...no too much risk. "Then it would be time for military style evasion...if an entire populace were to lead an attack right now Nate would be in danger...too risky." He said decisively with his gaze on Nate but still watched Theodore.

"It has been lowered since I realized you were not of immediate threat or endangerment to Nate." he said nonchalantly and almost with a bored tone that was quite noticable. "I suppose I should give you a name but honestly...something about you I don't trust and as such don't feel it wise to even give you an alias or a fake name. Evening sir." he said as he stood tall with American military formality. "However, I am going now." He started to walk off and with expert ease had the gun in his waistband.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Nott

Pureblood

avatar
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

The first thought in Theodore's mind was that the man was unpredictable which made him dangerous. It was quickly followed by the thought of wondering if the other was mentally unbalanced. Maybe not quite as obvious as some he'd seen gather during some of his father's 'business meetings' when he was a boy. He kept his expression neutral only arching a brow at the commentary. Someone had programmed him good and proper.

"Its non-alcoholic, actually." He'd passed up on the alcoholic one. He only drank during celebrations and parties. Titus was to blame for his liking the fizzy drink. His son had gotten it to 'be like dad' at a family function. Naturally, Theo had to actually taste and say yes it was good and that Titus was allowed it. It was kind of adorable how his son believed that because there was 'beer' in the title he was 'grown up'.

The more the other spoke he was sure that the man was addled in the head. His gaze had been drawn to the child in the other's arms and conceeded that if he believed Titus endangered he'd want to reduce if not remove what endangered him. His son's safety always came first before his own or anyone elses. Which was why he was not going to let an armed mental unknown wander about. His son and family played and walked these streets.

Putting his years of being a Slytherin as well as trying to keep his father from noticing him in use, Theo followed the man. He didn't trust him either and if he was passing through wanted to see him gone as fast as possible. If on vacation, Theo would keep his family away from those areas. Until he got to the mystery of this werewolf. He'd caught the mention of smelling him.

_________________
ll Gordian Knot Owner&Editor in Chief ll Profile ll Father ll Happily Taken ll

ll GM rights given to and received by Lucetia ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek Matthews

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Zeek spoke one last comment after hearing him state it wasn't alcoholic. "I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was alcohol not insanity that made you throw gibberish sounding words around. My bad...your just borderline crazy." He said before continuing on with a much quicker yet still just normal person speed walking stride. Sticking Nate in his carrier he shifted it to the front of him. Now he was certain he needed to get Nate from here and get to meeting the old associate of the company for a long time. Taking out a strange device that looked like a werewolf scanner. "Let's see...that hombre better be at the meeting place. The less time I spend in Italy the better. I'm already not like the civilians of this Italian city he stated we needed to rendevue at." he stated to Nate.

Eyes flashed wolven for a second. "Try to keep up stalker...if you can." He slipped into the shadows and moved Nate's carrier to his side. Scaling the wall before running along the top of it. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop nimbly and silently. Jumping down into an alleyway and rushed off. Going around a corner and slipped into a heavily crowded area. Highly intent on losing his stalker. He soon broke free and turned a left and headed towards a park he recognized. Nate moved back in front of him. He didn't know if he'd lost the trail of the one following him but he kept walking and leaned against a tree. Ever alert as he waited for the associate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Nott

Pureblood

avatar
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Having been insulted worse while in school, Theodore hadn't replied or changed expression. When he lost the man, he pulled out his wand and used the point me spell. It might not work if the child's name wasn't Nate, but he believed that it was. Smirking when the wand moved to show him the direction, he moved at a casual pace. Something told him the other wouldn't attract attention unless he had to. His expression darkened briefly as well as became confused. Why was he headed for the park? A park that his son frequented when they stayed here? Cautiously he approached then decided to cast a disillusionment charm, and kept far enough away that he should be safe. Unless wind shifted to take his scent to the werewolf. His eyes narrowed. Who or what was he waiting for?

His answer came in the form of another more wild looking man. Not even the werewolves his father associated with looked like this one. It was around the father than Theo's height and build. Using another spell so he'd be able to hear, Theo listened to see if they would be a threat.

Vali loped in with a grin, a bit of fang showing as saw that Zangari had shown. Sniffing, his smirk grew. He had chosen Italy because it was one place vampires did not frequent. The denier would have to pass through a wizard village was an added bonus. "Zangari," he greeted cheerfully. "No trinkets? The pup should have suveniors to play with."

_________________
ll Gordian Knot Owner&Editor in Chief ll Profile ll Father ll Happily Taken ll

ll GM rights given to and received by Lucetia ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek Matthews

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:06 am

Zeek sensed another yet didn't let on. Seemed his stalker kept up fairly well. No matter. He waited for Vali Grayback to show his face. Rubbing his temples when the psychopathic wolf man showed up. He looked at him. "I'm assuming you forgot this is the part where Nancy always nailed you in the gonads with a well placed kick for leecherous stares and actions." He said. Narrowing his eyes at the comment that came his way. "She seemed convinced half the time Vali Grayback they were directed my direction. I told her not even a greyback werewolf was crazy enough to risk my form of punishment." He said as if discussing the weather.

Pushing up off the tree and looked at him. "Vali...it has been a few times now you've requested rendevues in out of the way places. I'm a busy man there better be a damn good reason." He said in a no nonsense business tone. "Trinkets? Plenty of nutcases and dangerous people with fancy sticks." He said boredly. "One crazy guy tried to follow and I'm not entirely unsure he wasn't able to keep up. So lets not play games Vali. What is so big that you had me come to Italy? The sooner we finish the sooner I can return to base."

He narrowed his eyes at him and growled. "Trinkets from this place are liable to explode or be laced. I'd rather go play in a vampire coven unarmed and half naked than trust a trinket from any place you've recommended for a meeting place." He said. Pulling out a gun that was silver and loaded with silver bullets. "Unless you want a nice long nap old man stop treating me like the pup you meet through my father and get to business."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Nott

Pureblood

avatar
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:55 pm

"It was well worth it," Vali grinned lecherously at the other. "If I've forgotten it was too many concussions." This was said without any malice because indeed it was worth it. But he crazy he may be, Vali did know when to stop flirting and teasing with Zangari. His father didn't raise a foolish cub.

Becoming serious when the other pushed off the tree he nodded. It was true he'd been wanting to see the other. Zeek was a notorious wanderer. Who better then to be a messenger and pass along information that was needed? The only problems at times was that Zangari's mood depended on the little sprat that was strapped to his chest. And also that the man was in denial. Which was at times as fun as it was frustrating.

"Alright. I came because I thought you might want to know that your pup would be in danger as much as you would." That out to get the man's attention and keep him from burning a hole through him with those bullets of his. The thought turned his stomach queasy. "There has been increased movement of the governments of the ma-er- the ones that keep tabs on us 'creatures'."

This information piqued Theo's curiosity as he listened. He'd tuned out most of the conversation until that point. The werewolf had been about to say the magical government.

_________________
ll Gordian Knot Owner&Editor in Chief ll Profile ll Father ll Happily Taken ll

ll GM rights given to and received by Lucetia ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek Matthews

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Zeek looked at him. "You are definetly the relative of Fenrir Grayback." He said in a tone that betrayed nothing. He took the safety off as a sign that Vali was beginning to waste his time with the trivial commentary. He looked at him as if saying I am waiting. He opened the chamber then spun it around and closed it again without removing his gaze from the man across from him.

He froze and his arm moved out to point at Vali the gun in his hand. "Why will my pup be in danger? Me in danger? what else is new? I live a life of danger. Why would the pup be in more danger than normal Vali?" He asked in a cold and dangerous tone. Listening to him as he rubbed his chin. Though he clearly was giving Vali most of his attention. Gun turned to be angled in a special ops meets gangster way that he could still fire with dangerous aim. A gaze that could rival even that of the man who ran things for the magic world leveled on Vali.

"So the people who always associated with my old man and tried to find our organization or buy us out is getting more antsy? Why? Tell me about the increased movement of the government organization that keeps tabs on creatures like you and I. The ones who do a different job then the people like me who take out those who crossed a line and are a hazard to the world around them." He commanded. "You almost said the magic word again. You need to stay away from the drugs Vali." He looked at him seriously. "Tell me everything you have to tell me. If this is true I'm bouncing sooner than planned." He said seriously.

"Make sure you don't leave anything important out Vali. I will shoot you with a bullet each time you withhold information or lie to me. As well tell me why you wanted to rendevue to tell me the pups in more danger than usual. What could possibly cause him to be more in danger than his very existance makes him?" An acidic ice tone was sent Vali's way. The man unknowingly had magic sparking and reacting to his anger and violence within at this news. Things were shake. The ground where pebbles were had the rocks jumping up and down. The most odd thing was the man seemed utterly oblivious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Nott

Pureblood

avatar
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Vali eyed the gun with distaste. He was a wild (more or less) werewolf and had to struggle with his feral side when in certain situations. This was one of them. Zangari was at once a part of the pack and not at the same time. Yet that did not change him wanting to show that he was not a submissive member. A growl wanted to escape from his throat, but he held back. Silver was not a thing to take lightly. Much like Zangari.

He rolled his eyes at being told he'd nearly slipped and said 'magic' around the guy. Vali had never seen anyone in denial so much, not even the slowest muggle. His response was to grin manically and show a bit of fang.

Theo was confused a moment as he tried to work out what the man holding the baby was going on about. It clicked that he was talking about the Ministry and Aurors after a moment. His gaze went to the gun weilding man staring intensely as he listened.

"Its why I am here, Zangari." Vali stated. He showed a bit more teeth when threatened with being shot and affronted that the man would think he would come all this way to give only a scrap of information.

At the display of magic, Theo stared wide eyed. He got ready to cast a shield if necassary. Vali had no compunction about waiting and did so before speaking.

"Just that there have been more 'cloaks'," he used the term his father used when dealing with Zangari. "roaming about our parts. Not sure what their agenda is other than a census for the moment. Some have disappeared, but that is to be expected. We are a violent lot and tend to vanish into solitude."

Ignoring the quivering of his insides due to the danger he was in, Vali crouched relaxed. "As for the sprat, because at the moment you both pass as human. To a human." He waited to see if Zangari was able to read between the lines.

_________________
ll Gordian Knot Owner&Editor in Chief ll Profile ll Father ll Happily Taken ll

ll GM rights given to and received by Lucetia ll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeek Matthews

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Zeek, also known as Zangari, looked at Vali. Growling a bit warningly as he still caught the growl bubbling in Vali's chest. He might not be a submissive but he sure as hell wasn't dominate over him. He looked at him annoyedly. Twitching quite noticably as his mind warred with itself when Vali put up a shield with magic. His eyes turning golden amber as he fought the wolf but suddenly, he turned the anger off like ice, other than a few things exploding nearby the magic just vanished. It went away with Zeek's switch to icy detachment and cool calmness.

"The cloaks are annoying Vali. That is nothing new. They always hemming and hawwing about bullshit this and bullshit that. The ogranization I work for..." Yes he said work for. He was playing poker and he kept his cards close to his chest. "...doesn't give a damn about the government you love to throw that magic crap commentary about says. We deal with the supernatural and creatures. If they hire us to wipe out vampires and werewolves that gone beyond valgruff that is our perogative. we don't answer to them. Nor do we intend to obey their keep the humans oblivious. We don't answer to them and the answer of a union will still be hell to the f-ing no." He responded in a nonchalant tone.

He listened to him and looked at him. "You also here to hit on me as you once did my sister but thankfully we got past the idiocy part." He said simply. Falling silent and listening as he spoke. He was quite oblivious to the magic. Noting the exploded items nearby he seemed to dismiss it as quickly as he noticed. His gaze moved to him. Listening to him. "Census? They should learn by now there is too many off the grid for them to even dream of finding. A lot of the supernatural community doesn't want anything to do with their damn census." He stopped a minute. "Heh...your kind is the worst of them all. Its no wonder the other types get a bad rep. That aside what the hell you want from me? I get they moving into our parts more but the whole worlds my part." He listened to him. "Disappeared as in executed or removed from society. That might be a bit of a problem." He said in a thoughtful tone.

Watching him crouch down. He narrowed his eyes and growled violently. "Bring it." He said in a cold bloodthirsty tone as his wolf gave it a howling echo that was laced with ruthless insnaity. Before the man had control again. "Unlike those whoforce shift wolves like me are the best there is at blending in with human society. Add in my job history and I doubt even your cloaks will have that easy of a time finding me. As for anyone who touches my son...I'll eliminate them. In cold blood. Nobody will harm or kill my son." He looked at him and spun the gun to fire off to the side where the wind brought theo's scent to him. The bullet would whiz past him and hit the tree mere centimeter's from his face.

"I knew I smelled a rat." He said in a wolven growl. Looking back at Vali. "Get up Vali. This is no time to be taking it easy. I told you I had a feeling some crazy stalker was following me. He is apparently better than I thought." He flashed a grin to Vali. "Besides unless they aren't human all they have is she said he said." He whispered in Vali's ear. "They can bring it." He stood up and had his other handgun at the ready. Silver one still pointed at Vali. "Go see who are friend is. I'll be right behind you." He said in a tone that left no room for arguement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Crowd   

Back to top Go down
 

Lost in the Crowd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» A Lost Pulse
» The lost treck of Kiaki
» 110319 Has Tiffany lost too much weight?
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Finally Kakashi lost his Sharingan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes to Ashes :: THIS & THAT :: 2014-