It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.J. Laterman

Pureblood

PostSubject: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:00 pm

A.J. was walking around diagon alley, bored out of her mind. She had nothing to do since she had the afternoon off today. She wore a simple outfit and had her hair in a pony tail, wore very little to no make up, and she wore a cloak over her clothes. She wore her red ring that she never took off on her right ring finger. A.J. was glad to be back in the UK, it had been so long since she had been back. She had come back after she traveled the world a bit last year.

She wondered what her parents were doing now, probably relaxing at their beachside cottage or something. No telling with her parents, she had the worst luck all last year and than this year had turned out worse, she just got out of a crappy relationship she should never had gotten herself in, she was a Junior Auror wanting to make it to the top, she had no friends because she was working as much as she could. All she had was her cat Mel. She walked around the alley, just lost in thought, than she decided she would go to the leaky cauldron to just sit and relax for a bit. She walked inside and took her cloak off, it was nice and a bit dark inside today. She walked to the bar and sat down as she watched people walk in and out of the leaky cauldron. She ordered a butterbeer and the bar tender gave it to her, A.J. nodded in thanks before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormie Madison

Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Stormie had a wonderful day today and she decided that she needed to have a nice little beer or wine at the Leaky so she could go into Diagon to pick up a few things that she needed on her list. Stormie was wearing her green robes today because she was feeling cheery for some reason. Sitting down on a bar stool she order a drink, "Wine please bar keep."

Once the wine glass was set in front of her she picked it up and took a sip then turned to the woman next to her, "Beautiful day isn't it?"

Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 pm

A.J. had been so lost in though she hadn't heard someone sit down next to her and she sipped her butterbeer. She jumped a bit and looked at her when the young woman spoke to her and nodded in agreement. " Yes it is a beautiful day." She agreed with a nod and silent sigh in relief, she couldn't believe she jumped when the woman spoke, maybe it was just her being uptight?

A.J. looked around the cauldron before speaking. " I'm A.J. by the way." She introduced herself politely, her mother and father always taught her to be polite to strangers. Unless they weren't polite to you. She also extended her hand to the young lady and turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormie Madison

Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 am

Stormie smiled a little at the woman and sipped her glass of wine, "I honestly didn't mean to startle you." Stormie said as she moved the stool around and was watching the other people in the place to see how the other people seemed to be doing.

"Nice to meet you A.J., I am Stormie." Stormie said as she took the woman's hand. Twirling the wine around in her hand she sighed a little, "Sorry if I am bothering you, I just usually do nothing but talk to children all day so it makes for a nice change." She laughed a little, "I hope you don't mind."

Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:43 am

A.J. laughed softly. " It's alright. I get a bit jumpy when I don't pay attention to things. Which means I'm jumpy all the time pretty much." She joked with a laugh, she was one of those people who got lost in their head for hours and wouldn't even realize it until she was pulled back to reality by someone. " It's nice to meet you, Stormie. Pretty name by the way." She complimented with a warm smile. She looked around as the door opened again before turning back to Stormie.

" It's quite alright. I usually don't talk to anyone," she laughed. " You're not bothering me." She added, it was nice being able to have a conversation with someone that didn't think she was too much of a kid to understand things. " So you work with kids? I am assuming you are a nanny, a professor, or something like that?" She asked, trying to keep the conversation going. A.J. had considered becoming a professor when she was still at Hogwarts but decided she would rather be an Auror, she sipped her butterbeer again as she patiently waited for Stormie to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormie Madison

Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Stormie was trying not to laugh at this woman she when said she was a little jumpy because Stormie knew all too well she had to watch what was going on around her with the children because a person never knew what the kids would do to them.  “In my line of work you better pay attention, or you might end up with green gooey hair.”  She said with a laugh.  “Thank you, I am sure it was given to me because growing up there was always a storm around me.”  She laughed.

Stormie was glad she was not bothering the woman because it was nice to be able to carry on a conversation with someone over the age of 18 that had nothing to do with her job.  “Well I spend most of my days speaking to children.”  She laughed, “I am actually the headmistress, or director.  However you would like to look at it of the local orphanage.”  She told the nice woman.  “So what do you do?”

Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:52 am

A.J. laughed a bit at Stormie's comment. " Yes I should pay attention so I can avoid that happening. More than likely thats what someone would do to me at work for a prank on the trainee monday or something." She said with a small shrug, knowing her luck something like that would end up happening to her. A.J. nodded and laughed along with Stormie.

A.J. nodded. " Peverll's Orphanage right?" She asked, she had heard about it from all over wizarding london. It seemed like they were doing their best to help children who needed a family. She smiled before sipping her drink. " I'm an Auror. Well to be more accurate I'm a junior Auror which is a nice word for saying a trainee." She said with a small laugh, this woman seemed very nice. " Your job sounds pretty interesting. Running the orphanage. I bet its a lot of work though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Relaxing Day, Right? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1