It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Shoulder to lean on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Shoulder to lean on   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Jace sat alone, quietly in the tearoom with his hands wrapped around a cup of steaming hot tea. People came and went around him but his eyes still stared off into the distance as he paid no attention. His mother had just died in the creatures ward, the sickness that had infected him briefly had finally killed his mother.

Jace was empty, alone and feeling like he was forgotten. He tried to stand next to his father strongly but felt it was better to leave the man grieve for his wife alone. Duke Lowell was a strong man, a man whose force was never to be reckoned with. He was quick tempered, passionate about what he believed in and usually pushed all but one person away, his wife.

His tea got cold, the windows grew dark but no one disturbed him from his thoughts. Save for the person who touched him on the shoulder, growling he spun around with daggers in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Whistling pitch perfect to a German underground band, Isaac made his way to the tea room. He was a bit parched but in a good mood. He'd just come from the spell damage floor. It was fascinating what could happen when spells clashed.

The staff had come used to seeing him around during the summers. He had started coming to St.Mungo's shortly after he had come to live with his father and step-mother. It passed the time and kept him out of his parents' way. Taking his hands out of the pockets of his jean shorts, Isaac tilted his head. He had spied a boy about his age sitting alone. It was someone he recognized but hadn't socialized with outside of class.

Touching the boy's shoulder he held up his hands at the glare he received. Without asking he took a seat across from Jace. "That's not happy face," he said after awhile. "Tea put you off?"

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:16 pm

"They could do a lot better," he growled and stared back into his cup of tea. He knew the boy from school, but figured it wouldn't be the best thing if he were to attack this boy for being friendly. He felt sad, yes, but he was the only person who had approached him this whole time, the only one who had the guts to say hi... in his own weird way.

"What are you doing here, Alkaev?" he mused, not looking up from his tea but picked up the cookie on the plate. Choc chip was his favorite but didn't feel like eating and put it back down, his blue eyes were focused on the coffee stains on the laminated table.

"Here to mock me? A mighty Slytherin, down and broken?"

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:32 pm

"Its the summer," Isaac replied with a one armed shrug as if that answered everything. Reaching across toward the cup of tea, Isaac could tell it was cold. So Jace had been here awhile then. Taking a sip he immediately regretted it. He did a full body shudder, toes curling. Oh, that was nasty amd bitter. Looking around, he grabbed the sugar and added in three heaping spoonfuls.

"Not so broken from where I'm sitting. You're alive," after a brief once over inspection added, "healthy, and oh."

Peering closer at the boy he asked, "Have you finally lost your mind? If that's the case.... I regretfully inform you that they don't have any spares here."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Jace glared as the cup of tea he was just holding was taken away from him but made no noise of displeasure of it being taken away. "You can have the cookie as well if you'd like, my mom made it."

He listened quietly as the boy assessed his appearance, his black hair was falling into his eyes as he peered up with a slightly raised eyebrow. "My mind? Oh, it's there. Do they have spare hearts floating around while you're at it? I might be needing one of those in the near future, the pack could potentially rip it out for a sacrifice."

The bloodlines he was apart of usually ended up in someone being a blood sacrifice to Voldemort, it was sick and unnatural as if the world hadn't moved on from ancient times. He was nearing the right age, for some strange reason they believed the blood of a 14 year old would strengthen Lord Voldemort. Before that, it was the belief that the blood of an eleven year old werewolf would do it. Jace refused to be apart of the statistic, he was hoping to run away somewhere and hide till his age passed but then he would be hunted down for running away in the first place. Life was tough being a young wolf.

"What do you do here over the summer?"

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:22 am

Bringing the sugar tea up in a bit of a salute Isaac replied, "Ta, but I don't like cookies."

Taking a sip of the sugary drink, he made a face at it. Nope, there was no saving the tea. It was plain horrid. Setting it back down he pushed it away with a look of revulsion. Not thinking much about the other's reply since he thought he was speaking figuratively rather than litterally. Jace was a bit dramatic from what he'd gleened over three years.

A teasing smirk played about the edges of his mouth before quipping back. "I'm sure I've seen some in a jar someplace."

Propping his elbow on the table chin in hand, Isaac smiled while his eyes lit up with secret amusement. "That's my secret. If you want to find out I propose a game. What do you say?"

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 am

Jace looked up and felt his inner Slytherin rise to the challenge, "Game on." he said as a glimmer appeared in his eyes. He felt himself perk up a little bit at the distraction and it was welcomed, he knew if he kept going down the trail of thought he was... well, he could've been thrown into the pound or something for shifting and killing everyone in St Mungos.

"What exactly are we doing... " Jace mused.

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 am

"Excellent!" Isaac perked up like a child who had been told they now owned every toy in the store. "It might appeal to your Slytheriness."

They were all about using any advantage. And what better advantage then leverage? Information was the ultimate leverage. And Isaac would be able to learn about the moody antisocial werewolf. It was win-win.

"The name of the game is spot the lie." Straightening to a better posture, he held up a finger. "We each give two statements. One truth and one lie. The other has to guess which is the truth, and which is the lie."

Shooting a glance at the cookie and tea he stated, "For example; I think cookies are excellent with a cuppa. I also spend my summers at St.Mungo's."

Waving his hand dismissively, Isaac smiled. "See, easy. Want to play?"

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:08 am

Jace smirked, this game would be easy! Of course it appealed to his Slytherinnyness.... this was going to be fun, he could use the information over the boy in school. His mates would get a kick out of it, for sure. Either way, it was better than being alone right now.

"Alright, truth and lie." he sat back in his chair, a thoughtful look crossing his features.

"I am a natural born werewolf and I have a weird fascination with watches."

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:21 am

A glint appeared in Isaac's light colored eyes. Hook, line, sinker. Smile warping into a satisfied grin, he laughed. "That one is easy since you already let slip you're a werewolf. The watches is a lie."

This was going to be so much fun! It was a good thing they didn't share a house or thiz wouldn't be nearly as much fun, interesting, or satisfying. Already having his next set ready he decided to make it a little harder and see how observant the werewolf was. "I prefer biros to quills and wear contacts."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Jace sat up a little straighter in his seat and glanced at the people behind him, a little irritated at himself but inwardly reminded himself that he shouldn't let slip of his heritage. Things weren't as good as when he was a child and could get into some serious trouble. He chewed the left hand side of his mouth as he tried to decide which one was the lie and which one was the truth.

The brunette frowned slightly then smirked, "The lie is you like biros over quills and the truth is you wear contacts?" he offered, steepling his fingers together on top of his stomach as he sat back and watched Isaac carefully.

"I like to read muggle stories and I like to sit quiet in class."

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Sun May 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Isaac relaxed as he watched the Slytherin think. He really was quite proud of himself. Maybe the other wasn't as observant as he was. Eyes glinting as he leaned forward he awaited the answer expectantly. Mouth curved in a satisfied smirk he mentally checked one point for himself. Jace would have to do better.

Watching casually to see how he would react to being wrong, Isaac shook his head and held up a finger. A cocky grin adorned his face. "Wrong. I do prefer biros."

Tapping the side of his eye, he smugly stated, "If you used your vision you would have seen no circles around my irises."

Thinking back, Isaac tried to recall if the boy had been quiet as he said. Somehow, he couldn't see it. "The class is a lie, but the books truth."

Now how to gain another point? Blinking he stated, "I'm wearing no underwear. And I pirate music."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Sun May 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Jace crossed his arms angrily and his eyes flashed but he made no move to lash out at the boy in front of him as he knew right now that if he didn't keep himself in check then all hell would break loose.

"Biros, so pens and textas and pencils?" Awesome. If the two of them were going to become friends, which he on the off chance was hoping they'd be, he could get Isaac some cool artsy stuff or writing equipment. He growled and leaned forward to get a better look at the boy's eyes, they were actually really rather interesting.

"Your lie is about your underwear status, the pirating is true. It's 2020 for crying out loud, besides you'd be game if you went commando.... think of all the sweat..... in this heat..... Ick." Jace made a face and sat back down, chewing the left hand side of his mouth in thought before smirking.

"I prefer lads over women and I got caught by Snape hoisting a student up onto the astronomy tower to get a better look from a bird's eye view."

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 12:53 am

So the puppy didn't like losing. Niether did Isaac which made the game all the sweeter. He nodded to the question about the pens. Quills were fine for fancy writing, but he didn't understand why his classmates bought the silly things. The feathers got in the way, which was why he bought all his practical almost featherless quills at Amanuensis Quills.

Isaac's brow went up at the growl that actually sounded a bit feral. He didn't dare move or blink as Jace actually leaned forward to check and see if he was wearing contacts. He wasn't since he only needed specs to read. The teenager couldn't control help the laugh that errupted out of his mouth. Had Jace just used for crying out loud and ick? And the image of the Slytherin 'helping out' a fellow student appreciate the view from the astronomy tower was too much.

Calming down to snickers, shoulders and body shaking, Isaac's fingers were over his mouth, body slightly sideways as he curled a bit from laughing. Eyes still shining with mirth he shook his head. "I admit that is a hard one. I can see you doing that but..."

Chin in the palm of his hand he considered the other. Which one was it? He hadn't seen Jace ogle any girls but then neither had he seen him checking out the boys. Then again Isaac didn't really associate with the boy outside of classes.

Narrowing his eyes he hedged, "They're both true?" He was unsure but that was not how the game was supposed to be played. What could he say to trip Jace? "I keep a journal that I never leave without. I have also gotten drunk and puked under the Christmas tree."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 2:22 am

Jace rolled his eyes at the male and huffed slightly, one was definately false and he just had to pick one.

"You can't do that, you need to pick just one." he interuptted, a scowl on his face before it turned into a satisfied smirk. "Which one is it little lamb?" A darkness appeared in his eyes, an almost golden color before it disappeared again. He pondered the boys response and smirked at the idea of him puking all over a christmas tree, he wasn't new to drinking having done it a few times before and knew his limit but for shits and giggles he decided to go with his answer.

"You chundered under the christmas tree, it's too common for a birdy to carry around a journal." he mused, running a hand through his raven colored hair before quickly jumping up and grabbing a glass of water for him and his friend.... he'd classify the guy as a friend now... wouldn't he?

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 3:21 am

Isaac if he were childish would have stuck his tongue out in stubborness. Annoyed by the lamb comment, he clearly let it show on his face. In retaliation and to bide him time to think, he snagged the boy's biscuit that he sarcastically had offered earlier. Taking a bite he caught the change of eye colors and stared intrigued.

Shrugging lazily as he swallowed he then replied, "My parents were throwing a party. Bottles and glasses were all over and I was a very curious and thirsty toddler. The drinks were about my height so yes, I went and drank from them. My father thought it was funny. My mother, not so much."

A secret smile stole across his face. He didn't carry a journal per se but he did have a potions journal. And a Herbology one. But they weren't diary journals. And the thing that might possibly be considered a diary, was the sketchbook he used to draw his dreams. Sometimes they were weird and if he drew them as soon as he could to retain as much as he could, he could sometimes try and puzzle it out later.

"Thank you," he stated at the water and sighed as he decided on, "I think the tower is true. A cocky guy like you, why limit to one gender?"

Blinking he stated, "I sucked my thumb until I was five. I wasn't fed baby food as a toddler but real food from a blender." Almost as an after thought before snarfing down the rest of the chocolaty sweet sincerely said, "Your mother makes really really good cookies."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 3:37 am

Jace felt himself shut down at the mention of his mother, the darkness appeared again as he cut himself off. He crossed his arms over his chest but let out a polite, "Thank you." He made a point of closing his eyes, breathing in and out as he settled his inner self. Opening his eyes again, he felt the gold take over again and closed them again.

"How about a walk in the gardens? I'm feeling boxed in and just need a breather....." he rasped, standing quickly and forgetting about his glass of water. Isaac rose carefully and let him walk towards the door. Curiosity getting the better of him, Isaac followed the weird teenager a bit of a distance behind him. Jace pushed open the doors but didn't wait for Isaac. He kept his eyes low, avoiding looking at anyone until the gold subsided. Going to a secluded part of the gardens, Jace lent against a tree and caught his breath.

"False to sucking your thumb, true to the real babyfood."

He tried to get his mind off his mum and focused on the questions.

One point to him, he got the tower wrong.

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 3:51 am

So it was an emotional response and Isaac hadn't missed how the boy hadn't answered which was true or false. It didn't matter at this point. He'd bothered the Slytherin because he knew it him, subjectively. So it had been weird to see him moping like the other family members. It was obvious he didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't Isaac's business.

He'd messed up with the mother comment. Acting as if nothing strange had happed he teased, "Had to be one with nature? Dont tell me...you're secretly a tree hugger and have posters saying, 'Save the whales!' on your walls."

Nodding, Isaac leaned forward peering as if he could see into Jace. "Hmmm, I still can show you where the brains in jars are if you want to swap."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 4:34 am

Jace's golden eyes met Isaacs blue/green ones, his lip wobbled sadly as if he was trying to hold in tears. "Yeah, the posters are pretty cool. I like orca's but not so much dolphins...." he rasped, he continued to stare almost as if he held the boy's gaze his other side would subside.

He gripped onto the tree and dug his nails into it, putting finger holes into it. "Just keep talking or I could very well scare old granny over there whose in here for a heart-attack. It would not be too polite if I were to go all fuzzy on everyone...." He kept breathing, listing off the 12 uses of Dragon blood in his mind.

Isaac raised a brow and looked over at the lady Jace had mentioned, he knew the family and shook his head. "No, it would not be the right thing.... tell me, do I need to throw a tennis ball for you?" he smugly replied, still holding the boy's gaze but was ready to bolt if the need had risen.

"Unless you want dog slobber all over you... go ahead...."

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Hoping Jace wouldn't start crying for more than one reason. The main one which would always make him remember how he'd last seen his mother. She had been crying and Isaac associated crying basically as giving in. Isaac himself hadn't cried since he was about sixish and learned the truth about why his mother left him. Other people cried for many reasons which sometimes had him equal parts fascinated, uncomfortable, and intrigued.

At the slobber comment to his tennis ball one he quirked a brow while trying to give a semi-threatening look. "Drool on me dog boy and fleas will be the least of your problems."

Tilting his head in thought, Isaac knew he shouldn't want to see Jace change...but he did. He'd never seen a werewolf before that was like Jace. They studied them last year though. The professor had even brought one in to show them so they might be able to recognize them while in human form. However... Sighing he stepped closer and chancing getting punched. It was a theory and he wasn't sure if Jace had been telling the truth about his preferences. Isaac planted a chaste kiss to the boy's lips.

A smug smirk appeared as he saw the stunned look adorning Jace's face. Cockily he stated, "Knew that would shut you up."

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Mon May 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Jace had been kissed, he had been kissed. It took a few moments for it to register in his mind before his eyes went wide, a blush covered his cheeks and his human side took hold again. He gaped like a fish and just stared at Isaac with his mouth open. He pointed at Isaac, then himself then back at Isaac again. Pure shock.

With as much dignity as possible, Jace shut his mouth and straightened himself up. His eyes had returned back to their normal blue color but a wolfish smirk appeared on his lips, "It was always the quiet ones you needed to look out for...." he chuckled and grabbed Isaac around the waist, pushing him against the tree and was leaning dangerously close. They were out of sight of everyone in the garden, bees were humming around them and the faint chatter of people in the background didn't bother them.

"What are you saying Alkaev..." his voice was husky, his eyes a deep blue now.

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 am

The snicker that Isaac issued could not be hidden. He only wished he'd had a camera to take a picture as proof that the Slytherin could be reduced to such a state. And that Jace had blushed! Something he was sure that he would deny. It was with smug pride that he noted the eye change. He had been right and it had worked.

He had been about to make a retort to that clich├ęd saying when he was grabbed. A bit uncomfortable at first that Jace was holding his waist and had him against a tree. After a glance around he realized how isolated they were and that no one would hear or see him here. That could be very bad if Jace went feral. Or if the puppy got randy which just might be what happened.

Not answering Jace but curious and delighted with this new game, Isaac kept his wicked grin. "Oh, you mean that its always the quiet ones that are loud in the sack?"

The question/lie game had been fun. This new one though, seeing how Jace would react was much more fun. Unless it turned south and he would have to try and make a patronus to get help. He hadn't yet been able to conjure one.

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Tue May 20, 2014 12:40 am

Jace was straining against morphing, excitement usually got the better of him at the most of times. He had him, in his arms, he could do what he wanted. His eyes strained back down to the boy's lips, to his memories, back to his arms and then back to the boy's lips. This was tough.

"That is not what I am getting at, but, on the contrary that is pretty true." he smirked as his teeth sharpened slightly but nothing too noticeable. The boy smelt good, really good. He couldn't remember the name of the cologne but it was driving him insane, he growled more so to himself with enjoyment than to Isaac. For almost a year he had pined after this boy, keeping his distance and being in control. Control was going right out the effing window right now. That cologne.

What if he was..... him? Of all the people in the world.... what if it was Him?

If it was him, this boy had sent him extra letters on the day of his turn to make sure he was distracted. The day of his first turn was like a birthday, more painful than anything. If this was the boy who wrote dirty, randy little notes.... he'd be barely able to hold back from doing naughty things to the boy in his arms.

What if it was the person who told him about his mother's disappearance to the muggle world, who was practicing trying to produce a patronus AND THE ONE HE WAS DYING TO MEET TO MAKE HIM HIS BOYFRIEND....... All the what if's were suddenly giving him a massive migraine.

"Are you loud in the sack, Isaac?" Jace pondered, moving his hand from around the boy's waist to rest on the tree and the other remained where it was. "Can you speak Russian?" he added as an after thought...

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Tue May 20, 2014 1:26 am

Nervousness and anxiety started to build up the longer Jace stared at him. Isaac wasn't sure if the werewolf wanted to kiss him or devour him. Isaac had only kissed the boy because he knew that it was the one way to shock or anger someone depending on who it was. With it being a Slytherin, this particular Slytherin, it could have gone either way. If someone had kissed him, then he would have gone along with it to see where they were going then respond accordingly.

Had he just been sniffed? Curiosity sparked as he glanced dubiously at him. Was Jace saying he knew it to be true from experience? Or was it either an empty boast or he was saying it because that was what people thought?

Relief washed over him when he was no longer held by both hands. He was still caged but at least he could try and run now if he wanted. Relaxing against the tree he crossed his arms as if he hadn't just been asked if he wasn't a virgin. Tilting his head to get over his embarassment because their was nothing wrong it! Deflecting he raised a brow. "So you were telling the truth of being a pillow biter."

Not able to help the incredulous look and sarcastic tone Isaac almost deadpanned, "Was it the last name that gave my Russian herritage away?"

_________________
-I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER TO GM JACE LOWELL minus making him play fetch-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Lowell

Natural

avatar

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Tue May 20, 2014 1:44 am

"Yeah..... and?" Jace felt himself go a little bit defensive in regards to the pillow biting comment, his composure still easy going and open. His mind was going back over previous conversations and felt a smirk rise in his lips, it was the one thing he could think of to see if it would confirm his hunch.

"IF I was to get fairy floss right now, and you put some in your mouth.... how would you describe it in one word....." Jace asked as he removed his hands from anywhere around the boy, giving him some space. His gut was wrenching with nerves, almost painfully and he felt like vomiting.

Waiting, waiting was going to be the hard part....

_________________

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   

Back to top Go down
 

Shoulder to lean on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» OC Bios (Zombieland)
» Alex's Bio
» W. Trew, Asst. Payr., R.N., H.M.S. Active
» To- from.
» Nobody understands the Observational Nature of the ISTP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes to Ashes :: THIS & THAT :: 2014-